420 Glitch hop 420 Glitch hop

Honestly this pretty good. I really like the sound design, and that little pluck fill in the middle is awesome.

Paper Skies & VAST - Drift Away Paper Skies & VAST - Drift Away

This is incredible. You really nailed the vibe and the drop just sounds mind-blowing. Amazing stuff.

Empyrean Empyrean

This is some really nice work! Professional sounding and all. It's been really cool to see you improve at production. I would say that the drop is a bit generic sounding, though, but that's probably just from me getting sick of future bass.

Colour in Greyness Colour in Greyness

You nailed the atmosphere. This is amazing!

Adjeye responds:

Thanks a lot :)

After the Rain After the Rain

I freakin' love this.

johnfn responds:

thank you, evilgrapez! =D

A Dude Named Grant A Dude Named Grant

This is awesome! It's so groovy and catchy. Augh, I love it. I just love all of your stuff man.

1f1n1ty responds:

thanks a ton grapez

Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2) Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2)

I thought this was going to be another horrible "Stereo Madness but with a cool wahwah effect I found in Audacity" remix, but this is actually great! I love how you played with different genres and used bits of the original. Only complaint is that it's too short! The original was three minutes, and this one is just one and a half. Keep it up!

DemonicNobility responds:

Thanks for the kind review! I'll try to finish this now because of all the positive feedback :)

Rainbow Lollipop Rainbow Lollipop

I should've checked out your music before. This is gold! Nice work.

Cyber Cyber

And I thought I was good for two years. This is amazing! Well done. We started our aliases almost exactly a month apart, haha.

The fills and synths in this are really good. You really nailed this genre.

Lethalix responds:

Ayy thank you :D

Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix

This sounds like Haywyre, but that's not a bad thing. Amazing work!!