Root & Digby - Saying Goodbye Root & Digby - Saying Goodbye

You scared me with that title, man. I thought the series was ending.

Pretty good as always. Animation is excellent. I haven't watched these in way too long.

Jerbeh responds:

Thank you! :)

Gundam Lanza Gundam Lanza

Wow, great work! I loved the animation! :D

Internet Trolls | Root & Digby Internet Trolls | Root & Digby

Made me crack up so hard. xD Great job! I loved the animations with Root and the troll on the comment section scene!

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks for watching! JackCrum's idea of the internet really helps sell the idea!

Think Tank Think Tank

I like it! It's pretty fun. It reminds me of a game called "Wonderland" that I used to play. If you've never heard of it, that's okay (it's one of the most criminally underrated games ever). The controls are nice and responsive, too.

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

Man, PETA would hate this game.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

This was a fun time waster, but you lose a star because the game kept thinking I hacked whenever I got a really high score. :P

420 Glitch hop 420 Glitch hop

Honestly this pretty good. I really like the sound design, and that little pluck fill in the middle is awesome.

Paper Skies & VAST - Drift Away Paper Skies & VAST - Drift Away

This is incredible. You really nailed the vibe and the drop just sounds mind-blowing. Amazing stuff.

Empyrean Empyrean

This is some really nice work! Professional sounding and all. It's been really cool to see you improve at production. I would say that the drop is a bit generic sounding, though, but that's probably just from me getting sick of future bass.

Pico Day Mass Attack Pico Day Mass Attack

How have I not reviewed this already? It's ScepterDPinoy and Kirby, two awesome things in one!

All the little references are so clever. Cute!

3 years of killing your friends on STEAM! 3 years of killing your friends on STEAM!

BattleBlock Theater will always be one of my favorite games. :')

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Cool stuff! That background looks especially nice.