Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2) Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2)

I thought this was going to be another horrible "Stereo Madness but with a cool wahwah effect I found in Audacity" remix, but this is actually great! I love how you played with different genres and used bits of the original. Only complaint is that it's too short! The original was three minutes, and this one is just one and a half. Keep it up!

DemonicNobility responds:

Thanks for the kind review! I'll try to finish this now because of all the positive feedback :)

Rainbow Lollipop Rainbow Lollipop

I should've checked out your music before. This is gold! Nice work.

Cyber Cyber

And I thought I was good for two years. This is amazing! Well done. We started our aliases almost exactly a month apart, haha.

The fills and synths in this are really good. You really nailed this genre.

Lethalix responds:

Ayy thank you :D

Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix

This sounds like Haywyre, but that's not a bad thing. Amazing work!!

[Future Bass] Sakura [Future Bass] Sakura

What a fun little track! I love this so much. I especially love that clapsnare. Keep it up!

Qwamii responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Like An Animal Like An Animal

Could already tell what vocals you were going to use from the title. Despite that, this is really cool, and I don't mind sample pack vocals anyway, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would this be your first time doing future bass? It's really good. Synths are nice, but I kind of wish the drums were the slightest bit heavier.

However, this is VERY short. Sure, 2:55 seems like a reasonable length, but this song needs a much longer breakdown, or at least a third drop. There's just something about it that makes it feel like it's one minute instead of almost three. The second drop isn't bad though, and is pretty cool.

Pretty cool, though.

Like No Tomorrow Like No Tomorrow

WOAH.

This is really good. The drop is extremely well made. My only complaint would be that it sounds like the drums are clipping just a little. It could just be me, though. Amazing work!

BeauXuan responds:

It wouldn't be one of my songs if it didn't have a tremendous amount of clipping and annoying sounds. :D
Glad you liked it regardless.

(COVER) Eliminator (COVER) Eliminator

This is pretty sweet! I like it.

Uplift - imadjinari remix (Ft. A Bunch of People I know) Uplift - imadjinari remix (Ft. A Bunch of People I know)

Memes aside, this is really good. Nice work!

Pulvite responds:

xD, Thanks

Entering Sleep Entering Sleep

Woah, this song is like magic. I love the chill atmosphere. This sounds really nostalgic. There might not be a lot going on in it, but that's the best part. The simplicity of the song really makes it stand out among all of your other works. The melodies are great, and so is the sound design. My only complaint about this part (and this is just me being the nitpicky prick I am) is that the snare that starts at about 1:04 is a little loud. The part at 2:26 is really pretty. I love it.

I was hoping you would do something more exciting for the final drop, and I'm glad you did. It sounds great, aside from the iffy mixing. I'm not too sure about the empty part at around 3:14 (I think it needs a little jingle to go there), but the part right afterward sounds awesome. The percussion is really nice, especially the claps.

Nice.

TheRealKiean responds:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad for taking your time writing a feedback!