Think Tank Think Tank

I like it! It's pretty fun. It reminds me of a game called "Wonderland" that I used to play. If you've never heard of it, that's okay (it's one of the most criminally underrated games ever). The controls are nice and responsive, too.

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

Man, PETA would hate this game.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

This was a fun time waster, but you lose a star because the game kept thinking I hacked whenever I got a really high score. :P

Dead Detention 2 #3 Dead Detention 2 #3

Okay, so I might be a little biased just because you used my song in it (thanks btw), but I thought this was actually pretty neat. I liked it. Gameplay was pretty good, but I didn't really care for the story. The art style was...interesting. I'm not really a fan of anime art styles, but whatever. It was pretty short, but I guess it is just a single episode. I liked the Nintendo references. They were a nice touch.

That's all I have to say. I'm not that great at writing reviews for games, so uh, sorry!

- Evilgrapez

Sushi vs Blockies! Sushi vs Blockies!

Nice concept, but it's way too easy.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SO LONG!! YES!!

This game is the best one of the series in my opinion. There are so many options, and I love all of them! Really, the only gripe I have is the voice acting, but that's not enough to knock off even half a star! :D

Next time, don't keep us waiting so long though, please?

PuffballsUnited responds:

You'll prolly have to wait just as long I'm afraid, sorry

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

I got stuck with no available moves.

10/10 would play again.

The Impossible Game The Impossible Game

I was going to leave a bad review, but then I read you were 12. I have to say, this is pretty good for a 12 year old. I actually don't blame you for making it for the ad revenue. I'm 11 myself and I actually work on games for Gamejolt partly for the ad revenue (shh, don't tell anyone). As for suggestions, I think you should make a pause button or a button to turn the music off, as the music does get a little repetitive after a while. Another suggestion would be to make it so that you don't jump so high. But if you fix those and add some more things (like a main menu or a death animation), I think you'd have a pretty good game here. Nice work. ;)

Big Bang Theory Test Big Bang Theory Test

I'm sorry, but there's basically no gameplay. Only two rooms that I can see. And I know it is a test, in case you were going to reply "Do you not see Test? I uploaded this so I can test the music, it sadly doesn't work.This game I started two guys ago is already got on a lot.This was the first ever build.Now, with over 900 frames it's not even 1/2 way there.Thanks for playing though!", but test or not, you should have made more of the game before you uploaded.

Alex Meets Ally Volume 6 Alex Meets Ally Volume 6

My favorite part was when Alex fell into a hole and died.